Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Where do I get my marriage license?
Maricopa County Link

Who will perform my ceremony?
Reverend Susan, or another minister from our selected team.

How are you different than other wedding service providers ?​​   We make getting married easy.  We do not add in the charges for meeting you.  If meeting is a prerequisite for hiring one of our ministers, then we may not be the right fit for you.
Our experienced Ministers offer their services through us to help keep the cost of your wedding down.

What will you say in my wedding ceremony ?​​
We have religious and non religious ceremony choices to choose from.  They can be mixed and matched.  What you choose is what is presented at your ceremony. ​  We always honor your religious and/or non religious choices for your wedding. 

Can I request a specific Minister to perform my ceremony?
Requesting a specific Minister may lead to a travel fee, Ministers are assigned by availability and location.
ALL Packages are quoted using the Minister and Photographer who are available.​​
​​ Requesting a specific Minister for packages are subject to an additional fee. 

Is there a travel fee ?
A mileage charge may apply.  Our reasonable travel fee is a $1 per mile for any address over 20 miles from the minister who is performing your ceremony.​​​  Most locations in the valley area are under $25 or even $0. 

Will you attend the reception?
We conduct your ceremony, sign your license and will be on our way.  Occasionally we will stay. 

What about a rehearsal?
The wedding rehearsal takes a lot of pressure off the bride and groom and promotes a more relaxed and confident wedding party.
We will be happy to conduct a rehearsal to help stage, organize and coordinate the ceremony.
It should take approximately 60 or 90 minutes at most.
We'll contact you prior to rehearsal to gather information on the family and bridal party.
All rehearsals are subject to availability scheduled Monday-Thursday only. 

Can we have photographers during the ceremony?
Most certainly !   Being a Photographer
These are once in a lifetime moments.
Photographers and Videographers are urged to take pictures.

When will you sign my marriage license?
We will need your marriage license upon arrival.
The signing can be part of the ceremony or we will sign it directly after the ceremony. 

How long does it take to get my certified copy from the County Recorders Office?
If you ordered and paid for a certified copy of you marriage license at the time of acquiring your marriage license it could take up to six weeks to receive your certified marriage certificate in the mail.

Do you book more than one wedding the same day?
Yes, we do and will tell you if there is one just after or before yours. We schedule at least 3+ hours between weddings depending on locations and circumstances.
We have 5 other ministers.
Holidays and special days like 12-12-12 are busy days.

The Affordable Wedding Ministers
~ The Valley of the Sun ~

Officiating your wedding ceremony
most anywhere.

So many possible
unique venues, many are FREE

Weddings by
Affordable Wedding Ministers

Ceremonies Performed

~ at Sunrise / Sunset ~
~ Next to a Beautiful Fountain ~ on a Carousel ~
~ Hot Air Balloon ~ any National Forest ~
We can set up most ANYWHERE

When it comes to your special day there is only one rule . . .
You HAVE to be happy

 Affordable Wedding Minister